Thursday, January 13, 2011

my LOVELY WORD.......................................................

Always LOVE you enemies............

The bravest thing that men do is LOVE women.....

I meet a blind man who thought ME how to see....

if SOMEBODY cares for you truly, Do not use their emotion for enjoyments becoz today are being cared, someday you will care for someone....

its HURTS  when you talk with someone else not me, it  HURT when someone else make you happy not me, it HURT when you say i love you to someone else not me...

I choose to love YOU in silence for in silence i find no rejection... i choose to love YOU in YOUR loneliness, for in your loneliness no one own you but me.....

i wish my eyes could speak what my HEART feels for you... coz my lips can lie on what is true... my eyes couldn't coz even if i close them i could still see you....

a sad things in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot  to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and just have to let go...

YOU can make me smiles, YOU can make me cry... but one thing you can't do is make me stop LOVE you...

The ONE you LOVE and the ONE who LOVE you are never the same person...

the reason people find it so hard to be HAPPY is that they always see the past better than it was , the present worse than it is. and the future less resolved than it will be....

sometimes my eyes get jealous of my HEART... know why????????????? coz YOU always remain close to my heart and far my eyes...

the ONES that you LOVE the most are usually the ONES the HURT  you most...

if SOMEONE wait for you... that it doesn't mean that they have nothing else to do... it just mean that nothing else is more important than YOU..


that my LOVELY word for... hntah aku pun tak tau nak bg sape.... so i just post this coz aku nak share mna tau bleh bg kat KEKASIH hati korang yg sdg merajuk.. atau sekadar nak hiburkan hati mereka... ha..ha... but ini pun aku copy dari org.. so pd org tue thanks coz bnyak bg ayat best2..... 

n for my friends SHAKILA, FADHILAH, SYAMIN, HAFIZAH,DAYAH, LIZA, NAZ, MAGES, FATIN, KAK ADHWA, MEEZA, KAK AISHAH yg sedang praktikal, FIRMAN, MUNZAID, ARIP, BOB, and any else this for you all..... ha..ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment